Monotherapy is nonsurgical, and a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat, to treat hair loss.
The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of the skin.
Mesotherapy usually requires a series of anywhere between 3–15 treatment sessions, administered at 2-week intervals. At first, you’ll get the injections every 7 to 10 days. If your skin starts to improve, the treatments will be stretched out to once every two weeks or once a month.
With a course of 4-6 mesotherapy treatments, patients can expect results to last 12 to 18 months after the recommended course of treatment is completed. For optimal results, we recommend patients continue treatments in order to maintain their desired appearance.
Indications of Mesotherapy:
- Remove local fat (face, arms, …)
- Reduce cellulite
- Fade wrinkles and lines
- Tighten loose skin
- Recontour the body
- Lighten pigmented skin
- To treat hair loss from Alopecia
The goal of mesotherapy in beauty therapy is to address correct underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage. Another effect of this technique is to correct hormone imbalances in and around the hair follicle, delivers nutrients to the hair, and improve blood circulation.
Advantages of Mesotherapy:
- Non-surgical approach
- Minimal or no pain experienced
- Fewer complications and less downtime
- Low cost
Prepare for Mesotherapy:
- Consultation ahead of time to find out what to expect.
- Avoid Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) for one week before the procedure. Because these can increase your risk of bleeding and bruising during mesotherapy.