The facial is a multi-step process of 60 minutes of skin treatment that include: cleanses pore, exfoliating away dead skin cells, and treating common skin concerns with different products, to rejuvenate and nourish faces, making skin appear healthier and younger and the end with a special massage finish to pamper and calms down.
The importance of facial:
Taking care of the skin with a facial treatment every 4 weeks is just as important as eating a well-balanced diet and getting enough sleep. Especially with the change of seasons during an entire year, the skin has to adapt to the weather changes, diet changes, and more.
The benefits of facial:
- To reduce Stress and Relieve Psychological Distress. Because facial massage activates the sympathetic nervous system. This reduces anxiety levels and uplifts the mood.
- To cleanse the Skin
- To prevent Skin Aging
- To promote Blood Circulation
- To rejuvenate the skin
- Detoxify the skin
- To boost the absorption abilities of the skin
Hydro-facial is a non-invasive procedure and multi-step treatment (three-step process) that help treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, dryness, and wrinkles.
The three-step process of Hydro-facial:
Hydro-derma facial customized 7 facial functions include:
- Deep cleanse
- Oxygen Hydro-infusion
- Optimize vacuum and water jet
- Purifying peeling
- Rf instant lifting visible result
- Ultrasonic products absorption
Therefore, after a HydraFacial treatment, you will notice immediate results. Skin will feel smoother, softer, and more hydrated as a result of the exfoliating acids and hydrating ingredients used. You may also notice a slight reduction in puffiness due to the lymphatic drainage. The use of nutrient-rich serums may also temporarily plump up fine lines and wrinkles, lessening their appearance.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Hydro-facial Treatment?
Hydra-Facials can be performed on all skin types, including very sensitive skin. What is unique about this treatment is that it is highly customizable.
- Apply sunscreen every 2 hours
- To avoid exfoliating treatments for the first couple of days after a HydraFacial.
The frequency of HydraFacial sessions:
Depending on the skin type, the treatment is every 2-4 weeks.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure.
The goal of microdermabrasion is to make a person’s complexion smoother, brighter, and more even in color.
Note: While there are no specific age or sex restrictions, typically children over age 12 up to adults age 65 can get microdermabrasion.
Much like brushing your teeth, microdermabrasion helps to gently remove skin debris. Since human skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, skin improvement with microdermabrasion is temporary and needs to be repeated at average intervals of two to four weeks for continued improvement. Usually, multiple treatments (six to 12 sessions) are recommended to see a significant improvement.
The benefit of Microdermabrasion:
- People often request microdermabrasion to address:
- dullness in the complexion
- uneven skin tone
- uneven skin texture
- age spots
- dark spots that can form after acne clears up
- melasma, a common issue that forms dark spots or patches on the skin
- To enhance the results of anti-aging or skin-bleaching products. The procedure can help these products penetrate the skin.
Microdermabrasion can be done as frequently as weekly or up to every eight weeks depending on your skin’s tolerance and desired cosmetic effects. Many people choose to start with weekly treatments for three sessions, then change to a monthly maintenance regimen.
Pre-care of Microdermabrasion:
- To stop taking aspirin-based medicines, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, or glycolic acid products.
- Stop smoking a week before
- To avoid sunbathing and waxing.
Post care of Microdermabrasion:
Common side effects of microdermabrasion include mild tenderness, swelling, and redness.
- Clean the face straight after the treatment using a wet cloth and rehydrating toner to remove any dead skin cells left behind.
- Use moisturizer.
- If redness occurs it should be gone in 24 hours.
- Use sunscreens.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least a week.
- Avoid scratching or picking at the treatment area.
- Avoid products like Retinol, Glycolic Acid for 10 days
- Avoid facial waxing, use of depilatory creams, electrolysis, IPL, or any other laser procedure for at least two weeks after your treatment.
Contraindication of Microdermabrasion:
- To have Moderate to Severe Inflammatory
- In the midst of cold sore Breakout
- To have a rash, wound, or other skin irritation
- Using topical retinoid